Thursday, August 13, 2009

the new epidemic...

huh..its been weeks since my last post..well..so many things happen in my life currently..1st things ever was trying to adapt the so called university life..hmm..i've gain a lot of experiences here and i'll appreciate every single of it..ok now i would like to story about one of my wonderful activity which held last weke at the Zone all suites resident in KL...wat was dat???..haha..its a basic alpha photography course which i attend it for a d 1st time...hmm..altho its a basic course, i've learned a lot there...n 1 things..it smake me think twice b4 let go my alpha300 gear..haha..n finally i've decide not to jump over to other system n will stay on with alpha system..whew...b4 dis..i felt like selling my sony alpha300 bcos i want to jump over to other system dat was nikon..(nikon d5000)...huu..but eventually i went to dat course and thanks to mr john for his talk dat makes me changed up my mind..haha..ok la..dats all for now...hv a lot of assgnment to do..
here are some of d best pic dat i shoot during d photoshoot session at d course..hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment